lily's cookies

I love cookies, and these are one of my absolute favorites.
I have been collecting cookie cutters ever since I can remember and I love to use them, I make these cookies in different shapes with colored frosting to match the occasion.

Sweet pink hearts for my sister'
s wedding last month.
White sparkly snowflakes for winter.
Sky blue stars.

Orange pumpkins for Halloween.
Red hearts for Valentine's Day.
Green shamrocks for St Patrick's Day.
Well, you get the picture!
So, to get on your good side I am going to share them with you!
Since it was Easter today, I made them shaped like pink bunnies, they were adorable!

But be warned, once you make these you will not be able to stop eating them. I foolishly thought that if I froze the cookies I would not eat so many of them but I soon discovered that I love them frozen!

I have been asked for this recipe so many times that I decided it should be the first recipe I post.
So...here it is!


Lily's cookies

Comments

  1. so delicious you dont even feel bad about eating the cute lil' bunnies. jay edwards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts